IP-blocker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Are people blind?

I've released the R8 about uhm.. 2 weeks ago,or so. There's a part of the readme,which sais:
"you are *NOT* allowed to modify or convert this mod without my permission."
Maybe I'm retarded,and i cant write what i want,but this makes me feel that those whom i do not allow,should NOT modify my car. So here's this guy. Street Drifter (the Mimiss version of him). I dont know why he feels so special,or something,but he "modded" this car without my OK. HERE is the "modified" car. He sais he "made" a new front and rear bumper,but he did nothing basically. He only made a "new" paintjob,which has already been made for "his" BMW M3 E92,and he raped the car with his usual shitty computer,which has no place in an exotic car like this. The "special" HRE knockoff wheel wasn't made/converted/etc by him,it was a part of Ducati's wheel pack. Basically the guy spent about 10 minutes on the car,screwed my lights mapping,and published pictures of it like it would have been such a hard job. PEOPLE,for god's sake, DON'T RICE EXOTIC CARS,DON'T RAPE CARS,AND READ THE F*CKING README! If I'll see another raped car like this,i'll turn into an a*s,and send my cars only on MSN to those who i really trust. This means that about 95% of you reading this post now will *NOT* get my cars (I'm not saying that i'd be such a good modder,or anything,but this really pisses me off).
To Mimiss (or Street Drifter,or call yourself whatever you want to): Please, don't jerk around here in the future. You are *NOT* a modder,i guess you don't even know how to model
expect a new spoiler on the EVO,which is going to be 100% scratch made by me :)

No comments: