IP-blocker

Friday, June 27, 2008

GT3RS remake

Hi! As some of you might already know,my first car was a Porsche 997 GT3RS. I've started the car again, cause i know a lot more things now. I'm making 3D badges (front is ready, 208 polies, now working on the rear, it has 800 polies so far, but it will increase, i also added 3D interior parts to doors.. so now the added polies reach 1500 ;). And there'll be much more :P I'll go to a holiday soon, and i'll get back to my PC at 7th of July, i'll finish it then.

EDIT1: i had time to work on the mesh today morning. So i've continued the modeling stuffs. The GT3RS writng badge turned out to be 1413 polies, and i've made the screw on the rear spoiler (which was texture+alpha,and quite messy), there are 4 of them, alltogether 944 polies. Now the added polies' number is 2821. And its not over yet :D

No comments: