IP-blocker

Friday, June 13, 2008

New guy on my blacklist - MARKO

This guy has his blog, named "Best Tuning Zone".
Well,to start, the kid cant model for sh*t. He only uses other people's hard work, without crediting them. He first raped IKEY's charger,he only changed the Paintjob,maybe some little other parts, then called it his own. When i told him about the bugs, he ignored me and deleted my shout. Then,he riced the BMW320i E36, which was IKEY's scratch work. When i told him that he MUST NOT edit the model without author's permission, and that pretending the model being his is THEFT, he ignored me. Now,again, he took another mod of Ikey (the eclipse),and put up some parts made by other members. I guess this kid has never modeled anything. If he would,he'd understand me,and he'd know that MODELING things actually is hard work, such as converting cars with the highest quality. Now,he said that I am a n00b. Me. I've released 6 mods already, some of you must have seen them, and Shake have modified some of them as well. Now who's the n00b? a PJ-maker ricer guy, or another one, who spends a lot of time with his mods,and releases them on the possible highest quality?

No comments: