IP-blocker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

About shit thats happening around here - V2.0

I really got bored of this childish game. This 'You suck!' - 'No! YOU suck!'.. this thing reminds me when i was 4 yrs old.. that was the last time I did things like that. Things like this is not only embarassing and immature, but totally senseless. Competition about who's better? WHO THE FUCK CARES? I only do mods because I want to. I want go make MYSELF some good things.. only sometimes,very rarely, i do mods for others, who i really like.. There arent many people like that on the net. So far, they are EZE, Falken, ALEXE, and.. actually, i dont really know anyone else who'd ask me to make mods for them.

So.back on topic: What do you want to achieve? What is the aim? What sense would this all make? Annoying each other, competiting about whose brain would explode first? Yea, you ARE kids, SO AM I. But, what then? Our fun should be PLAYING, not screwing around with each other.. I understand some parts,tho. For example,there are guys, who ONLY say hello on MSN when they need something. A good example for this is Dari92. When a window opened with his name, i already knew that he needs something to be helped with,or something to be done. For the REAL friends of mine, i do almost everything.. I started this Fiat Coupé from Juiced2 90% because i wanted to put Falken into a better mood. I'm working on the car for the second week now,and every time i send him an update,or tell him about the new features i want to put on the car,he seems to be happier. And, believe me, the feeling that you made someone happier is a lot better then revenge. I tried both, in ways that you cant even explain.

Soo.. if you keep on screwing with each other, you're gonna have a lot less time for everything else. The best you all could do is to ignore EVERYONE ELSE besides YOURSELF, and you're gonna feel a lot better.. And for those, who wanna screw around still:
You are not real modders. You're just wannabe childs, who'll never reach anything in real life. Get to a psychologist, either Daddy used to beat the family,or IDK, but you have serious problems...

No comments: